Fly For Lyf
If not, register and join us! by this term you will access more features and gain more access to the forum. -DeadlySlasher

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Lyf
If not, register and join us! by this term you will access more features and gain more access to the forum. -DeadlySlasher
Fly For Lyf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELEMENTORS Guid

2 posters

Go down

ELEMENTORS Guid Empty ELEMENTORS Guid

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 pm

I - An introduction to Elementors [intr1]
--- Where did they come from?!

II - Armor sets [armo1]
--- Guidance and commentaries through the various sets available for your Elementor.
II ~ 1 - Mage sets (15-60) [mags1]
II ~ 2 - Elementor sets (75-120) [elem1]

III - Weapons [wepn1]
--- Guidance and commentaries regarding the various staves.

IV - Builds [blds1]

V - Skills [skls1]

VI - Leveling techniques [lvli1]
--- Information and descriptions of the various ways of leveling your Elementor.

VI ~ 1 - Tanking [tank1]
VI ~ 2 - Hit and Run [hnru1]
VI ~ 3 - Unusual and impractical ways to level [lolw1]
VI ~ a - Collecting [clct1]

VII - PvP tips and tricks [pvpt1]
--- Things certain people don't know, and you may be one to benefit from these tips and tricks.

I - An introduction to Elementors

Elementors, one of the jobs associated to fast leveling. This particular second job class deviated from Magicians deal with organic spells by using the elements around them. These people, as every other class, have advantages and disadvantages in various areas. Some would even say Elementors are only useful in terms of leveling and farming, which probably set a lot of people off, because maybe you won't get a full FlyFF experience from playing an Elementor?
This is wrong. Completely false.

Last edited by justforfun on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

ELEMENTORS Guid Empty Re: ELEMENTORS Guid

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:34 pm

II - Armor sets

[armo1]

There are several sets that Elementors can use. The ones I will focus on are obviously enough the green sets.
I'll go through all the sets starting from the level 15 Mage set, because I want to give comments on what's useful and what's not with each and every relevant set. Key words here are 'record', 'hit and run' and 'tank'.

[mags1]

Seer (M) --- Niz (F) - Level Requirement: 15
Set bonuses:
2/4: Def+14, INT+3
3/4: Def+32, INT+3, Add MP+10%
4/4: Def+32, INT+3, Add MP+10%, Add HP+10%
- Comments:
This set isn't exactly useful with one exception; record breaking. Use the Helmet, Gauntlet and Boot parts of this set along with a neatly awakened suit pierced with MP you could steal off your BP to make some immense MP records.
It's not useful enough to be getting in the earlier levels, despite its decent bonuses. You level fast enough to barely ever run out of MP before it regenerates at level up.

Sorain (M) --- Merr (F) - Level Requirement: 30
Set bonuses:
2/4: Def+17, INT+5
3/4: Def+44, INT+5, Add HP+10%
4/4: Def+44, INT+5, Add HP+10%, MP Consumption-10%
- Comments:
A rather useless set once again. Its bonuses are just fine, and you could possibly benefit from using it, but the set you can wear 15 levels after you can wear this is a whole lot better.

Teba (M) --- Misty (F) - Level Requirement: 45
Set bonuses:
2/4: Def+18, Add HP+10%
3/4: Def+48, Add HP+10%, MP Consumption-15%
4/4: Def+48, Add HP+10%, MP Consumption-15%, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+10%
- Comments:
This is simply the set for your future Hit and Run Elementor. It is also very useful for people going tank and/or hybrid just because it has okay HP bonuses as well as a good casting time bonus. The Decreasing of MP Consumption also comes in very handy for a tanker with higher STA than INT. It's no doubt worth getting and upgrading to a decent set if you are planning to go hit and run. If your mom gives you enough allowance to get your set to +8 and pierce it with +16% attack, it's definitely something you will benefit from. Of course, if you're going tanking Elementor as soon as you get the appropriate skills, it's not needed to upgrade this very much.

Forgiel (M) - Level Requirement: 50
Set bonuses:
Helmet: Def+20, Resistance to Electric+8%, Fire+8%, Water+16%
Boots: Def+20, Resistance to Electric+7%, Fire+7%, Water+14%
Gauntlet: Def+30, Resistance to Electric+9%, Fire+9%, Water+18%
Suit: Def+50, Resistance to Electric+10%, Fire+10%, Water+20%
- Comments:
This is the CW set, which causes it to be rather difficult to find. This is partly because these set pieces are rarely considered any useful. If you happen to be a male Elementor, though, this is actually a great set for tanking. It has almost double (!) the base defense of Teba, along with additional Def bonuses on each part. In other words, you'll be packed with Def if you wear this set. A hit and run elementor would not benefit from this set very much, with the exception that you won't get hit for so much if you actually get hit.. Which is rare in itself if you do it right.
-- The female counterpart of this set has poor set part bonuses (a total of +14 INT and the same resistances,) but it still has pretty okay base DEF.

Ahes (M) --- Anoos (F) - Level Requirement: 60
Set bonuses:
2/4: Def+19
3/4: Def+40, MP Consumption-13%
4/4: Def+40, MP Consumption-13%, INT+10
- Comments:
A mediocre set if you don't have anything else to wear. It doesn't have as much base Def as the Clockworks set, and it doesn't have as beneficial bonuses as the level 45 set. It's one of the sets that are most commonly dropped at Cranes.
Myuran (M) --- Myurian (F) - Level Requirement: 75
Set bonuses:
2/4: Def+22
3/4: Def+55, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+20%
4/4: Def+55, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+20%, MP Consumption -15%
- Comments:
Here's a hit and run elementor's wet dream. It has a whole 10% less casting time, which is just perfect for you who like to hit and run. The other bonuses are decent enough, but as a full, or nearly full INT Elementor, the MP Consumption bonus isn't really needed.
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:36 pm

[elem1]

Elder (M) --- Ellean (F) - Level Requirement: 90
Set bonuses:
2/4: Def+22
3/4: Def+50, INT+7
4/4: Def+50, INT+7, MP Consumption -15%
- Comments:
Yet another set placed in the same category as the Ahes/Anoos sets, if you don't have anything better to wear. The bonuses are below par, and it doesn't really have much higher base Def from the 75 set. I've seen a few odd Elementors using this in hope of tanking better, but it doesn't really give much advantage at all. If you really need a good tanking set, stay put until you're level 105.

Ellis (M) --- Ellsis (F) - Level Requirement: 105
Set bonuses:
2/4: Def+10%
3/4: Def+10%, Ranged Atk Block +10%, Short Range Atk Block+10%
4/4: Def+15%, Ranged Atk Block+15%, Short Atk Block+15%, Add HP+15%
- Comments:
Here you go, Billy. This is possibly your final set as a leveling Elementor. The Def percentage bonus comes in handy, as do the Block and HP bonuses. Upgrade this up high, and go with either Defense or Attack piercings. This is also the set you'd want to use to set a good Def record.

Shabel (M) --- Shurian (F) - Level Requirement: 105
Set bonuses:
2/4: Def+21
3/4: Def+48, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+15%
4/4: Def+48, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+15%, Add HP+15%
- Comments:
This set is a good one for a hit and run elementor. If you are confident in your hit and run skills, you don't necessarily need this set, as the 75 set has a slightly lower casting time bonus. Of course, this set is what you want to use in PvP. If you plan on becoming a good PvPer as far as Elementors go, get a +10 set of this with Attack piercings and nice INT/Casting Time awakenings. A nice back-up for an eventual HP record or just quick tanking in the Arena would be to get a hold of a +10 suit with a neat STA awakening and HP piercings.

Nanvemis - Level Requirement: 120
Set bonuses:
Add Def+22%, Add HP+15%, Decreasing of Magic Motion Time+15%, INT+10
- Comments:
If you're lucky enough to get your hands on this set, you either have nice guildies, or you're rather silly with your money. There's not much improvement from the 105 sets, at least not PvP wise. But you can at least run with the bulls if you wear this one. The added Def won't be very noticeable if you're a high INT user. Even if you're full STA, Blades won't have much trouble with you. In terms of pure record breaking, this is the set to get, though. The added INT +10 is nice for INT records, and the improved Def bonus gives you an advantage from the other eventual record breaking Elementors.
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 pm

[wepn1]

Oh, the wonderful world of staves.
... Who am I kidding, they're just staves.
I won't list all the 'rare' staves in-game, like I did with the sets, because there aren't really that many awesome staves. I'll list a few, though. Embrace yourself.

Stick of Vel Porpone - Level Requirement: 45
Weapon bonus:
MP Consumption -10%
Casting Time -10%
- Comments:
Stick of Vel Porpone, or SoVP for short is the perfect staff to combine with the Teba/Misty set, which you also get to wear at level 45. Many people familiar with Elementors would say that this is the staff to use until 105 if you're Hit and Run, and I completely agree.

Guardian Staff - Level Requirement: 60
Weapon bonus:
Max HP +200
Max MP +200
- Comments:
Useless staff, period. You can use it to cast spells and whack people with melee, but its bonuses are nothing compared to the SoVP. Regardless of if you're tank or hit and run, this staff is more or less useless for you.

Historic Staff - Level Requirement: 75
Weapon bonus:
Add MP +10%
INT +5
- Comments:
This is a potential staff for a tanking Elementor, because tanks are generally low on MP. +10% isn't a whole lot, but it may or may not come in handy. Of course, a good amount of refreshers available along with a SoVP is probably the best bet. Other than that, it's one of the best looking staves in game, imo.

Angels Staff - Level Requirement: 90
Weapon bonus:
Def +10
INT +3
- Comments:
HOLY FLYING FUCK, +10 DEF?! YOU MUST BE KIDDI- It's more or less a shit staff, move along.

Legenday Golden Staff - Level Requirement: 105
Weapon bonus:
INT +5
Casting Time -10%
- Comments:
This is the end-game staff for many Elementors. Regardless of if you're Hit and Run or a Tank, this is the staff you should aim for, because you won't get anything better to tank with and HnRing with this is good times. The bonuses are pretty much similar to the SoVP, but the pure attack rating on the staff will increase your damage.

Bloody Staff - Level Requirement: 120
Weapon bonus:
INT +10
Casting Time -10%
Max MP +20%
- Comments:
After v14 was introduced, this is not a staff to aim for. Mostly because the LG Staff is almost just as good, and there are now better staves available to upgrade. This is a good staff to combine with a Niz set to make some incredible MP record, though. It is slightly better than an LG Staff, but we're talking maybe a differing 500 to 1000 damage at Ultimate +10 if we're comparing the two in terms of awakenings/piercings.

Ultimate Vampire Staff - Level Requirement: 120
Weapon bonus:
INT +15
Casting Time -10%
Attack Rate +20%
Comments:
I've personally never played v14 seriously myself, but I know from the bonuses on this staff that it's a huge improvement from any other staff in-game. The added attack rate will be a whole lot of fun for you. Of course, attaining one of these staves may be very difficult or expensive, or both. If you do, however afford one of these, I'd say you hold your horses, because you'll be able to get something more awesome in a good 60 more levels...

Ultimate Ancient Staff - Level Requirement: 120 Master
Weapon bonus:
INT+35
Casting Time -29%
Attack Rate +36%
Comments:
Well, can anyone say "end game"? This is what any serious Elementor should aim for. Too bad you get it literally at the end of your PvM game, because you won't be able to enjoy this staff for much longer leveling-wise. Put all your love and passion into this staff, and you'll end up having a lot of fun with it.
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 pm

IV - Builds

[blds1]

There are only two proper builds to an Elementor, the hit and run and the tank.

The tank should have somewhere along the following:
120 STA
Rest INT

Don't follow this build like a religion. Sometimes you need more, or you don't need as much STA. Just do how much you like.

Hit and run:
Go full INT, you're an idiot if you don't.

PvP:
I'd just go full INT, because I hate having my damage lower than its potential is. Of course, you could experiment with this. A protip could be to not assign all your stat points after a restat, but add a few points between every damage test. The same goes for STA.

V - Skills

[skls1]

Hey there, little Willy! Don't you know how to level your skills?
Here's a little guide to some of the skills an Elementor can use. I will probably leave out a few skills here and there, because they're simply too boring.
I won't give any specific guide to how to assign your precious skill points, but I will tell you which are the most useful.

Most level 30 Mage skills are useful to have maxed at one point. They aren't necessary while leveling, so you could always leave them out until you're Hero, 120 or whatever you wish to be. The skills I will explain further are mostly for PvP fun as well, but I will also explain the skills useful for leveling.

Mental Strike
This is a fun little skill which can be useful in PvP, it is very fast casting and can deal a lot of damage if you have a high INT build.

Flame Geyser
Speaking of fun skills, this one will burn your enemies with a continuous flame. Barbecue anyone? Not very useful except for shits and giggles in the arena.

Strongwind
Hurr durr, another fun skill. It pushes the target away, but it doesn't do anything incredible in terms of damage. You can use this combined with rooting in the action slot for a bit of lulz.

Wind Cutter
A skill that sends a ball of wind traveling towards your target. This on its own isn't incredibly useful, but if you link it together with one or two windfields in your action slot you will soon enough see that this is highly useful for PvP purposes.

Ice Missile
Has a chance of reducing the target's speed by 10%, only a fifth of what Windfield does, but it could lead to some hilarities to use both Windfield and Ice Missile. :3

Water Ball
A skill which sends 5 (? not sure,) balls of water towards your target. If you're an Elementor with generally high damage, this is a frightening skill in PvP.

Water Well
A water elemented skill that has about the same casting time as Mental Strike. It also has higher base attack, and with a water elemented staff or wand, you can deal much more damage than the level 15 skill.

Stone Spike
This skill has a slight chance of stunning the target, this is insta-funny. I think the chance is around 10% when the skill is maxed, nothing much, but the chance is always there.

Rock Crash
A pretty fast casting skill, and the best earth skill for a Magician.

Rooting
Sticks an enemy to the ground for a few seconds, simply hilarious!

-- None of the level 60 Elementor skills are rather useful, because they are all 1v1 skills and pretty slow casting compared to the useful Magician skills. Of course, at a later point you could always max them if you wish. Void is an okay skill in PvP, for example.

Windfield
Your Elementor's best skill when it comes to PvP. Also the skill you use to hit and run with, max it.

Electric Shock
The AoE which tanking Elementors use, max it if you need it.

Poison Cloud
Some people think Poison Cloud is a good skill to combine with Windfield when hit and running, but honestly, its DoT doesn't do much damage, unless you insist, don't bother maxing it.

Elemental masteries
The Wind and Electric Masteries are highly useful in leveling. These are recommended to max, so do it. The others are so-so, but could contribute to a higher damage in PvP if you use silly skills.

Meteo Shower
Sandstorm
Lighting Storm
Haha, laggy skills. These are fun in PvP if you like to annoy people.

Blizzard
An AoE with a chance of stun. This can be very useful in PvP from time to time, and is often worth the shot to use as the first skill you use in combat.

Cursed Mind
The Elementor's Hero skill, it lowers the target's magical defense by 50%, so your skills do double damage for 6 seconds. This is very useful for PvP and PvM damage records.
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:38 pm

VI - Leveling techniques

[lvli1]

Yay! You've scrolled this far down, good job! Pat yourself on the back now. It's time to spell out for you how to level.

- Tanking

[tank1]

Some people would say leveling as a tank is how a real Elementor levels. There are some places where Hit and Run is highly difficult, so tanking is a necessity. It is however, like most of this game's elements, very straight forward and simple. Here's what you need for today's recipe:

- 1 Kickass Elementor (you)
- 1 Maxed Electric Shock
- 1 Healing RM or BP (probably illiterate, your best friend or yourself)
- 1 Pretty sweet contribution party, even sweeter if you're the leader.
- 2 topped spoons of Refreshers
- Sprinkles of pills and star candy/meat salad.

So, you're in the middle of the battlefield. This is probably in Azria by now, because level 60 to 65 is just like a Magician, only with a handful of cool new skills to try out, which are most of the time, completely useless.
There is a skill called Electric Shock, which will be your main skill of usage today. A tanking Elementor will expose himself/herself to a buttload of damage, so your healing f(r)iend will come in handy here.
Collect your mobs, stand somewhere fancy and start spamming Electric Shock until the angry mob you collected is dead. There are various ways to collect and also two ways to kill. Let me tell you how to kill.

There's the straightforward, cool and Rambo-like way to spam your Electric Shock; stand on the ground.
Then there is the silly, humorous and charismatic way to kill your foes; stand in a tree, on a pogo-stick, stilts, your healer's shoulders, anything! As long as the monsters don't hit you, you can be all MC Hammer+The Prodigy, smack your bitches up while they can't touch this.
Of course, some people don't like to see glitches exploited like that, but I don't really care.

Collecting

[clct1]

Let me now tell you some various ways to round your friends up to throw that party you always wanted to throw. Or in other words, how to collect monsters.

- The Rambo-like way.
This is how the real Elementors roll. Use your staff to whack your friends in their faces. They'll get angry on you and start following you while you go to your next friend to repeat the procedure.

- The Cupid-like way.
... Just switch bow with wand, and you're Cupid! Wands have a ranged 'melee' attack, which sends small balls of love to your targets. Then go around and shoot love at all the people you think will fit in the best orgy of all time. A good idea could be to use a wand with + HP% bonuses on it, such as an Angel Wand or Bloody Wand. These lovely targets of yours may become confused and could start hitting on you instead.

- The sensual way.
Use your incredibly handsome Windfield and slow things down a bit. This is just the foreplay, you know. Gotta take things slow, then. This is very useful if you're in a very crowded place and don't feel like clicking around a whole lot. Just hit a Windfield wherever you feel fit, and wait for your mob to catch up with you before you start killin'.

- The social butterfly way.
A Ranger is an Elementor's best friend. This is because Elementors are in general lazy while Rangers are spiffy and awesome. Rangers use bows, and these bows are very fast and safe at collecting. A good Ranger will always collect a LOT faster than any other class. Abuse your Ranger friend and make him/her collect for you while you stand at the finish line and help him do the AoE. Yay for somewhat split Experience! Don't forget to talk with your friend while you're doing things like this.
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Hit and Run

[hnru1]

This why Elementors are viewed as one of the fastest leveling classes in the game. On the official servers, some Elementors go straight to high level monsters at level 65, because properly hit and running, they won't get hit at all! Now, let me give you a protip before proceeding. I'll bold this, because it's important. Going straight to 495353457 level higher mobs at level 65 is useless on a private server.
I'm saying this, because the Experience is so high that you won't notice the improved Experience gain.
Hmm, anything else before I move on.. I don't think so.

Right. You're on the battlefield again, fuck a healer. Real men don't get such luxuries. Just grab a partner, doesn't matter what it is, person, dog, cow, elephant, NPC, as long as it is in range for some improved Exp.
If you're in the MIDDLE of a crowd right now, move out of it. You'll be the manipulative bitch moving whole crowds in just a minute or two, as long as you keep your distance. This is key in Hit and Run. KEEP YOUR FUCKING DISTANCE. If you're not sure you're far enough away yet, move further. You need some free space to run, so collect mobs from afar.
You will always collect using Windfield, you will always kill using Windfield. Never put more than one or two Windfields in your action slot, because you will take too much time doing three or four Windfields at once.

If you feel a bit too close when casting Windfield, use your mouse to interrupt your cast and move away further to try again. Using your mouse to move and select is the best bet here, because using your keyboard for this could become problematic.
I recommend collecting your mobs by moving in big circles. First collect the mobs inside of your big circle, so they move around within that circle. Then collect the mobs on the outside, while still doing the circular motion you did. This will eventually gather the mobs you collect into a small enough area for you to affect with Windfield at once. Once again, keep your distance. Even if you're done collecting, you still need to kill them.
Hell, you don't even need to finish collecting. Just collect as much as you like, mobs will die eventually anyway. You won't get hit if you do it properly, either.
While running around, don't use any fancy tricks like Blinkpool, because it could bug your mob up a bit so that they don't show on your screen properly. They could be right next to you serverside while they show up at a safe distance from you on your screen.

This is all about practice, you most likely won't get this properly at first or second try, but you'll benefit so much from knowing how to do this properly.

Unusual and impractical ways to level

[lolw1]

Hurr durr, you so fanny. Are you too cool to conform to regular ways to level? Here are some ideas which could be fun to do until you're bored of it.

Non-conformist idea #1: Meleementor
Whack your enemies until death like you would with a Blade. This is rather silly, but it's pretty fun too. People will surely go lolwut at you for doing this. Go full DEX, because the Attack to STR ratio is very poor with staves. Just go for crits and attackspeed, because it's much more convenient.

Non-conformist idea #2: 1v1 Elementor
This is so shit, I can't believe you're even thinking of doing this. Use 1v1 skills only, a high INT build is probably the most useful for this, but you're stupid if you do.
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:39 pm

VII - PvP tips and tricks

[pvpt1]

Elementors aren't necessarily sub-par in PvP, as many people would think.
I'd say they aren't very effective if you want to go for a balanced HP/damage ratio, but it is possible to do so with the right equips.
Of course, making an ele to very high standards will require a lot of time and work.

A tip for a 'new' elementor in the Arena; You WILL most likely be targeted at first, because nobody really likes elementors. This happened to me at first as well, despite having a +10 set and everything.

It's just because they don't 'know' you, or have ever seen you before. Seeing as Elementors are usually annoying like a horde of critters, they will most likely kill you before you do anything annoying, out of prejudice. I'd say walk/run into the arena and do nothing for a bit. If the people inside (not the people hogging the edges) kill you, just repeat the process until they realize you don't really mean any harm to them - they'll stop after a while.

The Arena is quite a social scene as it is PvP, so make a name for yourself, be nice to the right people and you might just make some friends!

Don't go for WFs if other people (read: the big kids) are already targeting some nubs, because they will most likely run towards their targets to kill them, causing you to probably hit their pro character with your Windfield as well. This leads to much annoyance, and most likely some slow walking for a while.
Go for a fast casting, single targetting skill like Water Well and stack it up a few times in the action slot.

If you're duelling someone 1v1 without any people blocking the way, this is also very useful for Elementors that don't quite know how to play; you should go for Wind Cutter and Windfield x1 or x2 in the action slot. The Wind Cutter 'travels' through the space between you, so it takes some time before it hits the target. Wind Cutter and the proceeding Windfield will then hit almost simultaneously, depending on your Magic Motion time, making it harder to heal.

When you're getting away from someone being hostile towards you, there's a skill called Blinkpool. This has a nice, probably unintended, feature. If you aim towards a mountain or a house, somewhere where you should in theory be able to blink to if you were close enough, the skill will cast. You'll end up far in the sky, and can possibly avoid some dangers which you'd be exposed to if you were on the ground. This is a skill you have to get used to, though. It takes some training before you're really pro at this.

Siege is definitely a hard/impossible (depends how you look at it,) task for an elementor. Now that Eels are gone, you could always go for a glass-cannon style (pure INT), and if you know your enemies enough/are lucky/have good aim, you could find the ones with low HP and pull a few kills.
If you're in a half-serious guild people siege in, you probably won't be offered a spot in the line-up. There are of course certain guilds that do siege mostly for fun where you, as a decently equipped elementor might have a chance of trying out siege.

1v1 Siege, the less known half-brother of Guild Siege is a more preferable scenario for an Elementor. It's not easy, but it's fun if you're lucky. Blizzard is a skill that has (if I'm not mistaken) ~10% chance of stunning, but it has a cooldown. There's also a Mage skill, Stone Spike, which has a similar effect, less stun chance and damage but no cooldown. This can lead to a lot of fun in the 1v1 arena. This is a place where you'd want to be able to survive a few hits, because opponents in siege are in most cases strong, unless they're dumb, which can also often be the case.

As far as Guild Wars go, an Elementor or two is extremely useful. Your action slot should consist of 2-3 Windfields, especially if the opposing guild is coming in waves (lots of people storming your guild simultaneously), because in GWs there is no friendly fire; you can WF in the middle of your own guild's crowd and not hit any of them. I think you can imagine why Elementors are useful here from my description.

guide gotten from eflyff-not from me

Last edited by justforfun on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadlySlasher Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:13 am

nice guide! keep up the good work Very Happy
DeadlySlasher
DeadlySlasher
Developer
Developer