Fly For Lyf
If not, register and join us! by this term you will access more features and gain more access to the forum. -DeadlySlasher

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Lyf
If not, register and join us! by this term you will access more features and gain more access to the forum. -DeadlySlasher
Fly For Lyf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yow its me again but now for a CB mod APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

yow its me again but now for a CB mod APPLICATION  Empty yow its me again but now for a CB mod APPLICATION

Post  justforfun Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Name: Marcel (call me yuji)

IGN: yuji or JustForFun (when the server is up)

Chatbox name: ♣yuji-18♣

Timezone: (GMT+8 )

How active are you: I can be online at the chat box at 5pm to 12 pm and at week end 9 am to 2am

Why do you want to be a CB mod: I like to help other player when they have problems or any other issue

If you are a CB mod what can you do to our Server: I can help and promote other players to join this server

Did you have any CB mod experience on other Private Server: yeah i have experience as Chat Box mod

Have You Tested Many Private Servers: I have joined already 6 pserver

Tell us More About You: ok im 16 years old and live in philippines but i come from germany im friendly, Helpful, Cooperative i think thats all what you need to know about me but when you like to know some thing more about me just ask me

i hope you like my little application

yow its me again but now for a CB mod APPLICATION  Uronmylist
yuji-18
Walk my shoes, just to see What it's like, to be me All be you, let's trade shoes Just to see what I'd be like to Feel your pain, you feel mine Go inside each other's mind Just to see what we find Looking shit through each other's eyes
yow its me again but now for a CB mod APPLICATION  Followtherules
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

yow its me again but now for a CB mod APPLICATION  Empty Re: yow its me again but now for a CB mod APPLICATION

Post  GM Pocky Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm

[b]You really dont have to make another one. Just pm me since you are GM already. Your instantly a chat box moderator/owner.

~GM Pocky

TOPIC LOCKED.
GM Pocky
GM Pocky
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down