Fly For Lyf
If not, register and join us! by this term you will access more features and gain more access to the forum. -DeadlySlasher

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Lyf
If not, register and join us! by this term you will access more features and gain more access to the forum. -DeadlySlasher
Fly For Lyf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate BP Guide

4 posters

Go down

Ultimate BP Guide Empty Ultimate BP Guide

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:37 pm

The Ultimate BP-Guide!

Sections.
1. BP-Builds.
1.1. STR Type. 2. Equipments.

1.2. DEX Type. 2.1. Weapons.

1.3. INT Type. 2.2.Armour.

2.3. Others.

(NOT going to talk about skills, since you can figure out by yourself wich you should max & wich you shouldn't.)

1. BP Builds.

1.1. STR Type.

Probly the most normal BP build you will see,
anyone who has this BP build will most likely be an AoE-BP.Only lack of Attack speed is one of the negative points of this build.

Stat points :
STR : xxx
STA : 60,80,100
DEX : 15
INT : 15

1.2. DEX Type.

The second build, wich has the attack speed you need to 1vs1 perfectly without having to equip any ATK Speed+ awakes.

Stat Points :
STA : 60
DEX : 63 (Speed break?),80,100

1.3. INT Type.

The most & best known PvP build for BP's. Since you have high MP you will be able to have a high Asal DMG.
All you need is a bit more of HP to get a decent amount to save you from some hits. (Well not in this server, you need alot more HP because some people can hit up to 20-80K in 1 hit. Even more.) This will probly be the most failing build to level, since you have almost no attack this build fails for fast leveling.

Stat points :
STR : 15
STA : 60-110 (For this decent amount of HP)
INT : xxx

Stat points :
STR : xxx (Take as much as you can, Attack increases Asal.)
STA : xxx (Take as much as you can, for a GREAT amount of HP.)
INT : 100-200 (Don't add too much, but be sure you have atleast 2K - 2.5K MP.)

With 100-200 INT you might only have 100-200 points left. -> Not enough for decent STR & STA!
You can try this without, but make sure you have enough Godly awakened stuff to increase this STA & STR!)

Str + Attack + MP --> High ASAL DMG.
+ STA --> High ASAL + High HP.
This also is a Great build to AoE. Since you have alot of STR & STA.

2. Equipments

2.1. Weapons.

A bp will wear a knuckle and a shield. I am going to talk about both in this topic.

2.1.1. Knuckle.

I'll tell you everything about the knuckles that YOU need!

1-60 Knuckles. Since this is a Private Server i am not really going to tell which knuckle you should wear between level 1 & 60. Just wear the level 15 one and try to gather more knuckles from drops when you are leveling.

Ultimate BP Guide Guardiank 60. Guardian Knuckle. 258-260
Atk Speed+15% and HP Rate+15%. This will most likely be the first Knuckle you will start with... Through not many people use it in this server. It is a starter knuckle, but it will be gone fast if you see the next knuckles.

Ultimate BP Guide Qurion70. Gloves Of Ivillines. 260-262
All stat +2. Not a very famous one, but you might use it.
Up to you.

Ultimate BP Guide Historick75. Historic Knuckle. 297-299
DEX+5 & Crit Rate+13%.
Not bad, this might be an options but i don't recommand it. Since it has DEX +5 & Crit rate +13%, it isn't really that kind of knuckle you will use. Most BP's will be AoE so you don't need DEX & CRIT. For those who dare to 1vs1 this is a great DEX Type knuckle through. A Must-have for them!

Ultimate BP Guide Angelsk90. Angel Glove. 306-308
The must-have for those who aim for a great HP. With it HP Rate+15% & Hit Rate+20% it has a great increase of your HP. Hit rate could be nice in case of a Miss. But that is kind of useless when you use maxed buffs & +10 gears. This will most likely be the first knuckle you will hold for a very long time! So deffently put this one on your christmas list ladies & gentleman!

Ultimate BP Guide Legendaryk105. Legendary Golden Glove. 322-324
I am almost fainting from awesomness. Additional Damage of Critical Hits+38% & Atk Speed+10% is a GREAT increase of your ADOCH for those who want to create ultimate Adoch+ gears! (With Angelic Soul's) Atk speed is kind of unnessecary because you will probly use a bit of dex.
This is the Must-Have for the rest of your time gathering money for the famous Bloody Knuckle!

Ultimate BP Guide Bloodyknuckle120. Bloody Knuckle. 338-340
I have no idea why i put this in green, it probly should be red because this knuckle is the BIG pearl of your collection! Additional Damage+250, Def+100 & Add HP+20% is that kind of stats that you just NEED. If you dream about any knuckle, it should be this. DMG increased greatly. (it = a Demol earring +17-18!) DEF +100 is awesome for that bit less DMG. & Last but not least the increase of atleast 20% HP! A huge increase of your HP i would say. With a decent +10, full awakened gear & a Bloody knuckle in your left hand this BP will be the fear in everyone their eyes!

The following weapons will become Soul Linked once equiped to your character. Once Soul Linked, the weapon CAN NOT be banked, warehoused, traded or sold.

Ultimate BP Guide Lusaka%27s_Fist 75. Ultimate Lusaka's Fist. 493-494
HP +20% & STR +10. Not good, not bad. I prefer to NOT waste 500m on this knuckle, but its all up to you. It isn't a bad one, but you can do alot more with this 500m.

Ultimate BP Guide Vampire_Knuckle120. Ultimate Vampire Knuckle. 569-571
The time your mouth should be wide open is here. Additional HP+20%, Defense Rate+10% & Ranged Attack Block Rate+10%. Is almost a second full billst set. Increase of HP & block+ is great for the PVP-ones. Deffently recommended. IF you can afford a better one, then do that!
Instead of 'wasting' your cash on this. But it stays a good knuckle.

Ultimate BP Guide Lusaka%27s_Crystal_Fist75 Master. Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Fist. 569-571
For those who can't donate, this is your final destination ladies & gentleman! HP +20%, Defense Power +10% & Short Range Block +10%. Not much to tell about this. HP +20% is awesome. Defense power+10% is good, not really nessecary but it is good you have it. & The short range block is nice for these annoying Blade's. Final destination will this knuckle be called.

Ultimate BP Guide Ancient_Knuckle 120 Master. Ultimate Ancient Knuckle. 616-618
Spotlight please! Because this knuckle deserves it 100%! The ultimate knuckle that you can get in flyff. Additional HP+23%, Defense Rate+15% & Melee Attack Block Rate+10%. Almost the same than the Lusaka Crystal, only the HP & the Defense rate has been increased. Can't say more than Wow! Must-have for those who can donate or have gathered enough money to buy one theirselves.

Enough about these knuckles now,
a short part about the shields will be announced now.
BTW, can't use any more pictures from this moment.

2.1.2. Shield.

A shield.. probly the most used defense gear of the BP. Must-have since you can put awesome awakes on it!
A short piece of information for you about shields now.

1-57 shields. Up to you. Try to stay up-to-date with the latest shield for more defense & better result in AoE'ing.

57. Ancient Shield. 348-351
All it does is an increase of your DEF. This should be the first shield you are going to use for a 'long' time.

70. Shield Of Ivillines. 280-282
All stat +1. You can wear it or not, up to you.

97. Rukenshia Shield. 342-343
First shield you will deffently need. Awake it & upgrade it to +10. Do whatever you want, its all up to you.

105. Toeffin Shield. 364-366
Second best shield, get it or use your Rukenshia Shield.

113. Catepo Shield. 378-380
Last & best shield you can get. If you can buy this one, its the only one you need. Awake it, upgrade it & pierce it to the max for a great increase of your stats.

2.2. Armour.

No BP is completed without a decent gear.
Lets talk about your armour now!
Not very long, just telling you the last armours you deffently should use.

1-105 Take what you want, be sure that you wear one full level 60 set at level 60. Otherwise the leveling at azria will be tough!

105. Billst(M)/Billporon(F).
Bonus
1/4: No effect
2/4: Def+10%
3/4: Def+10%, Ranged Blk+10%, Melee Blk+10%
4/4: HP+15%,Def+15%, Ranged Blk+15%, Melee Blk+15%
Total defense : 1842 - 1851.

Best set you can get if you are level 105. Upgrade it to the max because after this set, you should gather some Red chips for your next set! This will be your main AoE set for a very long time, so be sure it is full upgraded.

105. Rody(M)/Rodey(F).
Bonus
2/4: Def+20
3/4: Def+47, Hit Rate 12%
4/4: Critical Damage +40%, Def+47, Hit Rate 12%

Best set for level 105 1vs1'ers. Since it increases your Critical DMG it is great for your critical hits. Def +47 & Hit rate +12 is kind of unnessecary.

120. Grim (M)&(F)
Bonus
2/4: No effect
3/4: No effect
4/4: STR+10, DEX +10, Add Def+25%, Add HP+15%
Total defense : 2295 - 2305

Best set for the level 120 average BP. STR+ for more DMG. DEX+ for more Crit&ATK SPEED. Def+25% is a huge increase, deffently welcome if you upgrade this set to +10. &HP+15% is even better. With full upgraded sets & a good knuckle you can even get up to +50% HP!

125. Roenier(M)/Roelayne(F)
Bonus
4/4: STR +20, INT +20, Increased DEF +20%, Increased HP +20%
Total defense : 3453 - 3464

Spotlight Please!(again) Another great piece of art from Flyff. This is The God of all your sets. If you got this one, everyone atleast SHOULD fear you. I counted it exactly, Ancient knuckle + 125 set + full upgraded gear(MP+28%, no HP) & a good cloak will give you atleast +78% HP! With some volcano +7's you can reach the over that 100%! This set is just a Must-have for the BP's. More stat points + than the level 120 set. &INT+ which is better than DEX.

hehe, i think you know enough about armour now.

2.3. Others.

cloak, rings, etc. just that bit more until you completed this guide & know how to beat everyone in the arena!

2.3.1. Awakening.

Awakening is nessecary on EVERY single part of your set. The best is to increase your STR/STA/MP.
Everyone would deffently know how to awake.
Just buy one Scroll Of Awakening which can be found at [Jewel Manager] Peach. (Flaris -> Weapon sellers/etc.)

A new option on Angelic Flyff you probly already heard of ;

~ Angelic Souls ~
This is the MUST for EVERYONE.
You can increase your stats DRAMATICALLY.
Every piece of equipement can be Angelic Soul'd to a max of 3 times. (Armour,Shield & knuckle. No rings, CS stuff.)
One angelic soul can be bought at a price of 35 Dpoints.
You must exchange them to a GM/Admin in-game.
They will tell you where to go.

The awakenings will be as followed ;
1. Increase Stat +50 / Adoch +50%
2. Increase Stat +100 / Adoch +100%
3. Increase Stat +150 / Adoch +150%
(I have no idea about Attack speed, Critical chance & DMMT.)

2.3.2. Piercing.

Everyone knows it. Pierce your stuff till it is finished.

Weapons/Shields : 10/10
Armour : 4/4

Cards which can be equiped on the piercing spots ;
Armour.
7% Volcano Card. (For HP-like)
7% Ocean Card. (For MP-like)
(Maybe) Lightning Card. (For Attack-like)

Weapon&Shield.
I would prefer to do these combo's ;
1. 20x Water Card A.
2. 10x Water Card A & 10x Fire Card A.
3. 20x Fire Card A.
(This depends on what build you are.)

2.3.3. Jewelry.

Yep.. 3th most needed thing in Flyff will deffently be Jewelry.

Best combinations to get ;
1. 2x Demol Earring 1x Gore Neck 2x Vigor Ring.
2. 2x Plug Earring 1x Gore Neck 2x Vigor/Stam Ring.
3. 2x Demol earring 1x Mental Necklace 2x Intelli Ring.
4. Champion's Set.

(Again.. Depends on what build you are.)

2.3.4. Pets

You can pick a normal pet wich you upgrade by yourself,
but you can also pick a 'Pet Seed'. This is again an item wich has been developed by Angelic Flyff. Trade this with a GM/Admin for a pet with stats +350. (You can choose between all of them)
Best options ;
Hellion +STA
&
Baphomet +STR.

2.3.5. Cloak.

Last item that has been planned for this section,
a decent cloak.

You can buy a Country Cloak in Flaris at the Cloak seller.
In the donation store you can also buy Special cloaks such as strong cloak, accord, etc..
We also have one Supernice cloak wich is ;
Cloak Of Bravery.
If you donated once, you deffently should buy that one!

Conclusion.

A well gear'd BP is that kind of man you need in a CW. With an HP+50-100%, 100-800K asal & a very nice amount of ATK/DEF i prefer having a BP, because its deffently worth it.

Pictures thanks to Flyff wiki.

guide gotten from eflyff-not from me
http://angelicflyff.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/570-guide-teh-ultimate-bp-guide/
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Ultimate BP Guide Empty Re: Ultimate BP Guide

Post  jeyson13 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:44 pm

justforfun wrote: The Ultimate BP-Guide!

1.3. INT Type.

The most & best known PvP build for BP's. Since you have high MP you will be able to have a high Asal DMG.

Last time while i play flyff with bp, i try making its build in pure int and try asal to a monster. Then changing the build to pure str and try asal to monster again. I found out that i got higher damage of asal when im in pure str than in pure int with the same set and weapon used. So i suggest to have str than int in your build.
jeyson13
jeyson13

Back to top Go down

Post  ItzMe Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:14 pm

jeyson13 wrote:

1.3. INT Type.

Last time while i play flyff with bp, i try making its build in pure int and try asal to a monster. Then changing the build to pure str and try asal to monster again. I found out that i got higher damage of asal when im in pure str than in pure int with the same set and weapon used. So i suggest to have str than int in your build.

I didn't try to read it all but.......DAMN THAT'S A BIG FUCKIN FAIL THERE! That's what happens by copy+pasting much.
ItzMe
ItzMe

Back to top Go down

Post  justforfun Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 pm

ItzMe wrote:
jeyson13 wrote:

1.3. INT Type.

I didn't try to read it all but.......DAMN THAT'S A BIG FUCKIN FAIL THERE! That's what happens by copy+pasting much.
go to my facebook there you will find a picture from my bp asal clocks with 200k dmg
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  jeyson13 Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:19 pm

ahhh its just ok. ^_^
jeyson13
jeyson13

Back to top Go down

Post  Microsoft123 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Sections.
1. BP-Builds.

2.3. Others.

(NOT going to talk about skills, since you can figure out by yourself wich you should max & wich you shouldn't.)

1. BP Builds.

1.1. STR Type.

anyone who has this BP build will most likely be an AoE-BP.Only lack of Attack speed is one of the negative points of this build.

Stat points :

1.2. DEX Type.

The second build, wich has the attack speed you need to 1vs1 perfectly without having to equip any ATK Speed+ awakes.

Stat Points :

1.3. INT Type.

All you need is a bit more of HP to get a decent amount to save you from some hits. (Well not in this server, you need alot more HP because some people can hit up to 20-80K in 1 hit. Even more.) This will probly be the most failing build to level, since you have almost no attack this build fails for fast leveling.

Stat points :

Stat points :

With 100-200 INT you might only have 100-200 points left. -> Not enough for decent STR & STA!
You can try this without, but make sure you have enough Godly awakened stuff to increase this STA & STR!)

2. Equipments

2.1. Weapons.

A bp will wear a knuckle and a shield. I am going to talk about both in this topic.

2.1.1. Knuckle.

1-60 Knuckles. Since this is a Private Server i am not really going to tell which knuckle you should wear between level 1 & 60. Just wear the level 15 one and try to gather more knuckles from drops when you are leveling.

Atk Speed+15% and HP Rate+15%. This will most likely be the first Knuckle you will start with... Through not many people use it in this server. It is a starter knuckle, but it will be gone fast if you see the next knuckles.

Up to you.

DEX+5 & Crit Rate+13%.
Not bad, this might be an options but i don't recommand it. Since it has DEX +5 & Crit rate +13%, it isn't really that kind of knuckle you will use. Most BP's will be AoE so you don't need DEX & CRIT. For those who dare to 1vs1 this is a great DEX Type knuckle through. A Must-have for them!

The must-have for those who aim for a great HP. With it HP Rate+15% & Hit Rate+20% it has a great increase of your HP. Hit rate could be nice in case of a Miss. But that is kind of useless when you use maxed buffs & +10 gears. This will most likely be the first knuckle you will hold for a very long time! So deffently put this one on your christmas list ladies & gentleman!

I am almost fainting from awesomness. Additional Damage of Critical Hits+38% & Atk Speed+10% is a GREAT increase of your ADOCH for those who want to create ultimate Adoch+ gears! (With Angelic Soul's) Atk speed is kind of unnessecary because you will probly use a bit of dex.
This is the Must-Have for the rest of your time gathering money for the famous Bloody Knuckle!

I have no idea why i put this in green, it probly should be red because this knuckle is the BIG pearl of your collection! Additional Damage+250, Def+100 & Add HP+20% is that kind of stats that you just NEED. If you dream about any knuckle, it should be this. DMG increased greatly. (it = a Demol earring +17-18!) DEF +100 is awesome for that bit less DMG. & Last but not least the increase of atleast 20% HP! A huge increase of your HP i would say. With a decent +10, full awakened gear & a Bloody knuckle in your left hand this BP will be the fear in everyone their eyes!

The following weapons will become Soul Linked once equiped to your character. Once Soul Linked, the weapon CAN NOT be banked, warehoused, traded or sold.

HP +20% & STR +10. Not good, not bad. I prefer to NOT waste 500m on this knuckle, but its all up to you. It isn't a bad one, but you can do alot more with this 500m.

The time your mouth should be wide open is here. Additional HP+20%, Defense Rate+10% & Ranged Attack Block Rate+10%. Is almost a second full billst set. Increase of HP & block+ is great for the PVP-ones. Deffently recommended. IF you can afford a better one, then do that!

Ultimate BP Guide Lusaka%27s_Crystal_Fist75 Master. Ultimate Lusaka's Crystal Fist. 569-571
For those who can't donate, this is your final destination ladies & gentleman! HP +20%, Defense Power +10% & Short Range Block +10%. Not much to tell about this. HP +20% is awesome. Defense power+10% is good, not really nessecary but it is good you have it. & The short range block is nice for these annoying Blade's. Final destination will this knuckle be called.

Spotlight please! Because this knuckle deserves it 100%! The ultimate knuckle that you can get in flyff. Additional HP+23%, Defense Rate+15% & Melee Attack Block Rate+10%. Almost the same than the Lusaka Crystal, only the HP & the Defense rate has been increased. Can't say more than Wow! Must-have for those who can donate or have gathered enough money to buy one theirselves.

2.1.2. Shield.

A shield.. probly the most used defense gear of the BP. Must-have since you can put awesome awakes on it!

1-57 shields. Up to you. Try to stay up-to-date with the latest shield for more defense & better result in AoE'ing.

All it does is an increase of your DEF. This should be the first shield you are going to use for a 'long' time.

First shield you will deffently need. Awake it & upgrade it to +10. Do whatever you want, its all up to you.

Last & best shield you can get. If you can buy this one, its the only one you need. Awake it, upgrade it & pierce it to the max for a great increase of your stats.

2.2. Armour.

1-105 Take what you want, be sure that you wear one full level 60 set at level 60. Otherwise the leveling at azria will be tough!

Bonus

Best set you can get if you are level 105. Upgrade it to the max because after this set, you should gather some Red chips for your next set! This will be your main AoE set for a very long time, so be sure it is full upgraded.

105. Rody(M)/Rodey(F).
Bonus

Best set for level 105 1vs1'ers. Since it increases your Critical DMG it is great for your critical hits. Def +47 & Hit rate +12 is kind of unnessecary.

120. Grim (M)&(F)
Bonus

Best set for the level 120 average BP. STR+ for more DMG. DEX+ for more Crit&ATK SPEED. Def+25% is a huge increase, deffently welcome if you upgrade this set to +10. &HP+15% is even better. With full upgraded sets & a good knuckle you can even get up to +50% HP!

Bonus

Spotlight Please!(again) Another great piece of art from Flyff. This is The God of all your sets. If you got this one, everyone atleast SHOULD fear you. I counted it exactly, Ancient knuckle + 125 set + full upgraded gear(MP+28%, no HP) & a good cloak will give you atleast +78% HP! With some volcano +7's you can reach the over that 100%! This set is just a Must-have for the BP's. More stat points + than the level 120 set. &INT+ which is better than DEX.

2.3. Others.

cloak, rings, etc. just that bit more until you completed this guide & know how to beat everyone in the arena!

2.3.1. Awakening.

Awakening is nessecary on EVERY single part of your set. The best is to increase your STR/STA/MP.
Just buy one Scroll Of Awakening which can be found at [Jewel Manager] Peach. (Flaris -> Weapon sellers/etc.)

~ Angelic Souls ~
Every piece of equipement can be Angelic Soul'd to a max of 3 times. (Armour,Shield & knuckle. No rings, CS stuff.)

2.3.2. Piercing.

Armour.

Weapon&Shield.
1. 20x Water Card A.
3. 20x Fire Card A.

2.3.3. Jewelry.

4. Champion's Set.

2.3.4. Pets

but you can also pick a 'Pet Seed'. This is again an item wich has been developed by Angelic Flyff. Trade this with a GM/Admin for a pet with stats +350. (You can choose between all of them)
Best options ;
Hellion +STA
&
Baphomet +STR.

2.3.5. Cloak.

a decent cloak.

In the donation store you can also buy Special cloaks such as strong cloak, accord, etc..
Cloak Of Bravery.

Conclusion.

A well gear'd BP is that kind of man you need in a CW. With an HP+50-100%, 100-800K asal & a very nice amount of ATK/DEF i prefer having a BP, because its deffently worth it.

http://angelicflyff.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/570-guide-teh-ultimate-bp-guide/

nice..
BTW, san mo na copy+paste yan?
Question
Microsoft123
Microsoft123

Back to top Go down

Post  justforfun Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Microsoft123 wrote:

Sections.
1. BP-Builds.

2.3. Others.

1. BP Builds.

1.1. STR Type.

Stat points :

1.2. DEX Type.

Stat Points :

1.3. INT Type.

Stat points :

Stat points :

2. Equipments

2.1. Weapons.

2.1.1. Knuckle.

Up to you.

DEX+5 & Crit Rate+13%.

2.1.2. Shield.

2.2. Armour.

Bonus

105. Rody(M)/Rodey(F).
Bonus

120. Grim (M)&(F)
Bonus

Bonus

2.3. Others.

2.3.1. Awakening.

~ Angelic Souls ~

2.3.2. Piercing.

Armour.

Weapon&Shield.
1. 20x Water Card A.
3. 20x Fire Card A.

2.3.3. Jewelry.

4. Champion's Set.

2.3.4. Pets

Best options ;
Hellion +STA
&
Baphomet +STR.

2.3.5. Cloak.

a decent cloak.

Cloak Of Bravery.

Conclusion.

nice..
BTW, san mo na copy+paste yan?
Question
there is a already a link
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down