Fly For Lyf
If not, register and join us! by this term you will access more features and gain more access to the forum. -DeadlySlasher

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fly For Lyf
If not, register and join us! by this term you will access more features and gain more access to the forum. -DeadlySlasher
Fly For Lyf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :)

4 posters

Go down

as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :) Empty as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :)

Post  GM cLiNtZ Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:27 am

Name: Clinton(call me cLiNtZ)

IGN: cLiNtZ or gMcLiNtZ (when the server is up)

Chatbox name: [GM]cLiNtZ

How active are you: i can online 4:00pm-11:00pm it depends.. if its weekdays i have a class.

Why do you want to be a CB mod:i want to inform players how to register or i can help them
if they any problem

If you are a CB mod what can you do to our Server: i will promte out server to have more players

Did you have any CB mod experience on other Private Server: i have.. in many chatbox..

Have You Tested Many Private Servers: I have joined 2 private server and meego know that xD

Tell us More About You: i am a simple student Smile i want to be a gm because i think i have enough experience in private servers. Smile
i can help our server to be popular and players enjoy in playing this pserver Smile
GM cLiNtZ
GM cLiNtZ

Back to top Go down

as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :) Empty lol

Post  justforfun Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:36 am

it is not the right section dude
justforfun
justforfun

Back to top Go down

as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :) Empty Re: as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :)

Post  ItzMe Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:12 am

@Request for Deletion,wrong section.And edit your post,title and post don't match up.

If your a GM , read before posting.It's a shame saying this to a GM,seriously.
+ Your title and your post don't match.''Introduce yourself''...but your applying.
If Im mistaken and you posted this has an example,It's just not good enough for players to see.
ItzMe
ItzMe

Back to top Go down

as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :) Empty wrong section

Post  GM Pexters Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:19 pm

This will be removed soon :d
GM Pexters
GM Pexters

https://flyforlyf.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :) Empty Re: as one of gm i wanna introduce my self :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down